This city is going to be much more difficult than anything I encountered in Europe. I love a challenge.
Complications at the airport, getting on the wrong subway and carting my luggage around the city have made me very tired, but the blog must go on.
I have arrived in my apartment to find it's very charming and my roommate is quite quirky. I love her decorating style, and she's very sweet. There may be no cable, but one sweeping look at her DVD collection, I am excited to expand my movie knowledge.
More exciting, though, is what I have planned for tomorrow. I want to explore NYC. I need to find the best route to Rockefeller Center, grocery shop and deposit a check. Now in Elon, this would be simple (minus the Rockefeller Center thing), but here I'm a little afraid my awful directional skills will hinder my day's plans. Like I said, I love a challenge.
The internship begins on Thursday. :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment