Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Put on your giggle turban, we're going to Laugh-ganistan!"

So Tuesday was a pretty crazy day at Late Night. Wrapping paper and ribbons went flying everywhere as interns were handing out logo jackets and wrapping presents. I actually made two runs outside the building! I didn't get lost and felt awfully accomplished after finishing the tasks.

After my last errand I rushed back to 30 Rock to make it back in time for rehearsal. Rehearsal is my most favorite time of day since it's my one time of being completely guaranteed to see Conan. I'm so glad I pushed my way through tourists Tuesday. Rehearsal was fun and at the end the floor director asked all of us to stick around as that night's guest wanted to rehearse the skit. The guest was Dustin Hoffman! "Willy Lohman" walked in and my smile never left my face. He was friendly and really very funny. When he laughed memories of Captain Hook came rushing back. It was really great. He was so funny and easy going. It was great to be in his presence and Conan looked so happy to have him on for the first time.

I feel really fortunate that the first time I saw a celebrity around Late Night, other than the typical cast, was such a legendary and classic actor like Dustin Hoffman.

Happy holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment